Hello Twits! Quite a few of you have been very busy making a New Doooo for ME! BWARK!!! Can't believe I can actually be more handsome than I already am. Pasted below in order of emails received are your fine creations! What a Pool Party, I look MOST EXTREME and so do you!
I am a musketeer bobbing up and down at a 70s party with Red Mojo!
Lavender has provided me with male pattern baldness, moustache of overcompensation and a beak extension!
All created by star trek fan and follower of all beyond the stars MerlinPrincesse, who knows I'm just that! Way beyond the other Stars as seen in the first Trekkie creation! With her second DOOOO, I now challenge anyone with who's the coolest! *fluff* I mean *PUFF*! The third my favourite, named after a Canadian ornithologist, a Russian bird expert and owner of fluffy things, I introduce to you Bwark! Jack Bwark!
Deb thought this DOOOO would make an interesting Halloween costume but it's just what I need!
Incognito and WANTED by Ces! I already knew she wanted me, I am beyond a price!!
Maria wanted me to decide which New DOOOO was the most fantastic! Cockatoo Curl Jackie on the right was my very daring pick! *pick pick pick* BWARK! Within the square we have scary Jackie; a gypsy look with a touch of dare for top right; a more civilised version of a gypsy for bottom left corner; Jackie on the right is the Kyra Sedgwick look and Maria would have felt honoured if my *pick pick pick* was that one! However, Jack is very DARING DARLING! BWARK!
Klaus gave me a second mouth to eat twice as much, a brand spanking new Tuxedo, and cat's ears!?! BWARK SCAT CAT!!! Okay, I'm now the only bird in the world with quadraphonic hearing... and now Jack Nouveau! BWARK!
WHO is better looking than Dame Edna Everage? I AM! Thanks to Debra Kay!!
Bimbimbie gave me a smooth mature look a la Jack Clooney! Who has gone swooney? *flutter*
Here I am as Parrot KJ! BWARK! BWARK!!! HAHAHAAA!!! Am I NOT beautiful? Tsup*!*
PhotoAnon just HAD to make me a Princess. As if my eyelashes weren't feminine enough already! BWARK!! ... Jack
1 year ago









47 comments:
I am SO HANDSOME and PRETTY ... oh so pretty.... BWARK! Thanks everyone for your time and effort creating my NEW DOOOOS! *tsup*!*
Aww these are so, so good I love Klaus' and Lavender's efforts but they're all funny! Sorry, I was LATE again . . I'll be getting a reputation.
They aren't FUNNY they are GORGEOUS!!! BWARK!! Besides, this was all YOUR idea Baino. THANKS! Not for being late - you're FIRST here! BWARK!!!
HAHAHA! This is so cute. Will be back after grocery errands. Just had to check on you Handsome, Birdie Pooh!
I AM! I AM!! I am so handsome and CUTE Ces! Though, don't like Birdie Pooh! BWARK!!
Jack Duuuude - you look so cool.
Though if I were you I would let this PhotoAnon Dude nowhere near me.
Made you a transvestite! Arrrggghhh!
Fabulous creations!
Cheers, Klaus
Klaus Duuuuude I KNOW I KNOW I'm COOL!!! That PhotoAnon bribes me all the time! I don't mind the Cockatoo Curl from Maria but YEAAAAH - PRINCESS!?! BWARK!
All of these are great but I like male pattern baldness from Lavender. HEHEHEH!
You can't think I'm a GIRL with Lavender's design Ces. My head looks as smooth as a baby's bottom and look like a Cowbird without a hat! They ARE all GREAT!!!! BWARK!!!!
Wow, you just made KJ look so handsome!
Oh Jack, so many wonderful DOOOs, and more! Awesome!
Good. Good.
A small act of kindness Ces :) KJ just made me look so pretty! BWARK!!!
Oh Deb, so many wonderful MEsssss!!! I AM awesome, especially with all these Doooos! BWARK!!!!
Good Good myself Ramosforest.Environment! BWARK!
Love them all..... But PhotoAnon.... Jack should have been a PRINCE!!!!! ;o)
You're a Parrot, MerlinPrincesse. I love them all! BWARK!! I already told PhotoAnon that too!!!!
ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!
mucho bravo a thousand times over
ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!
mucho bravo a thousand times over
ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!
mucho bravo a thousand times over
I'm Parrot KJ! BWARK!!
Wow great! It is breathtaking!
Greater than great maria! Try to breath again, it's healthier! BWARK!!
is there an echo in the room?
and if there is, where exactly is the room?
parrot kj has spoken...
oh, and is handsome a good term when describing me? wouldn't adorable, sensual, attractive, beautiful, compelling, etc be much better than handsome? because isn't handsome kind of...you know, john wayne-ish?
IS THERE AN ECHO IN THE ROOM?
Is there an echo in the room?
Is there a parrot in the ... hey THIS is Parrot KJ from the Castle of course!
I called you BEAUTIFUL KJ, I mean ME beautiful KJ. That was CES who called you John Wayne. BWARK!
oh yes he is a very cool bird for real!!!
I KNOW I am Simon! I'm WAY too cool for a dump! HAHHAAA I've got STYLE!! BWARK!
I'm waiting to see the swimsuit and the ball dress.
woah! jack in multi personalities.. i would say my fave so far is the jack with a doobie stick with reggae hat..
so cool.. now im thinking what to add hehe..
BALL DRESS! BALL DRESS!!! I want a BALL DRESS!!! Thanks ElizT, that's a VERY GOOD idea! You're almost as clever as I am BWARK!
Don't be shocked AtomicVelvetSigh, I AM all those personalities. They are ALL ME BWARK!! Entries for a New DOOOOO have closed but I WANT A BALL DRESS NEXT! *bobbing up and down*
Okay, everyone has some time to think about a ball dress for Jack while I have time to get used to the idea .... *hehheeee*
Ive just had the best time cacking myself silly over here - so many GREAT ones! I cant choose a fave!! But on the bright side, Jack, youre such a lucky gyuy - you can wear any colour and pull off any look! Teeheeeee!
gyuy - lucky guy (yep - I MEANT it to be speeled lik dat...)
I AM a lucky guy! BWARK!! My complexion is EVERY colour of the rainbow! You need spilling lesonns Lavender. I hope cacking doesn't hurt too much - like cracking a silly egg!?! BWARK!!
I did not call anybody John Wayne!!! (Long live John Wayne). I called you HANDSOME, not KJ. You are a male wanna-be-KJ bird aren't you Jack? And when did handsome become an insult? I don't think John Wayne (God bless John Wayne) was handsome. He was a real man and therefore free from vanity. Errol Flyn was handsome. Alright, I won't call you handsome anymore.
BWARK! BWARK!! BIRD FIGHT!!! Kj made me PRETTY but I'm HANDSOME too, Ces! *peck* You don't have to call me "handsome" when I have BALL GOWNS anyway! BWARK!!
OOOOH OOOH OOOH-yes yes yes-a ball dress a ball dress next!!!! I just spent the early morning making howling noises with Oliver, and now I get to feast on such beauty-I'm having a parrotoliscious day!
Jack you're simply gorgeous!! But you already knew that, didn't you? My goodness, which doooo would I choooose? And if you have a ball gown you simply must have some sparkly shoes, too!
Wow, Agent BWARK! the ladies will be all over you will a bouffant doo like that! I would like to run my fingers through it
Tsup*!* You'll now gain entry into all those A list celeb parties oh Gorgeous One Tsup*!*
OOOOH OOOH OOOH-yes yes yes-a ball dress a ball dress next Debra Kay!!!! I am a beauty AND parrotoliscious! BWARK!
I know I am Melissa!!! *Yessss* Did you know I always whisper "yessssss"? Sparkly shoes? I don't know about that - will there be a pair attached to every perch because I have LOTS of perches to attach to! BWARK!!
Agent Bwark speaking to Clare! BWARK! BWARK!! I like the word "bouffant"! I can look like a bouffant wedding cake if I fluff like this *FLUFF*! You can run your fingers through my hair anytime... a little to the left .... right.... higher... down! AHHHHH, that's right Clare! BWARK!
Tsup*!* Bimbimbie! OOoops, did you get some hair spray there - it tastes YUKKY! I AM 'Oh Gorgeous One' but already gain entry into A list parties because KING! You may kiss a feather BWARK!
Tsup*!* peuw not till you've shampood
I'm having a bath RIGHT NOW Bimbimbie!!! Wearing nothing but a shower cap. BWARK!!!
lol - Ohhh that's what a thingywhatsit is!
My favourite? 00Jack :-D
... bet they don't do rainbow poo-pooze tho..!!...
Does a "whatsit" have anything to do with 'Queens' Miladysa? That was Jack Bwark! BWARKK!
I can do rainbow poo-pooze Gledwood! If Anon feeds me a carrot, then spinach, then blueberries!!! I'm SO multi-talented!!!
OOOPS! I've had a sex change! *bwark*
Gotta say I'd leave well enough alone. But the pirate is kind of cute. And Jack Nouveau is, ummmm, interesting-looking!
I'm already pretty and handsme Louise! I AM cute! I AM interesting! In a good way... BWARK!
Late in the loop here...can I send my do? Well, it's more of a disguise. Can't find your email!
Sorry Studio Lolo, submissions closed Thursday. I'm sure there will be another opportunity in the future. BWARK!
Post a Comment